Cannot Add or Delete a Table from Relationship
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User with Delete from Table and Add to Table privilege cannot delete/add relationship data.
User should be able to add and delete relationship data if he/she has the assigned privilege of Delete from Table and Add to Table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon JavaClient as administrator
2. Create a new role Role-TestAdd2Table
3. Add these default privileges to this new Role
Add to Table All Changes
Add to Table All Items
Delete from Table All Changes
Delete from Table All Items
4. Create a new user and assign with Role-TestAdd2Table
5. Logon Agile WebClient as this new user
6. Open any Item or Change, find the Add button of Relationship tab is disabled.
7. Open any Item or Change which has object in Relationship tab, find the Delete button is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms