Monitoring The Usage Of P6 EPPM Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Processes
(Doc ID 2132089.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2018
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with a Java application server, you can utilize a Java Development Kit graphical monitoring tool to:
- Profile a java application deployed to a WebLogic managed server.
- View metrics of the java process running the managed server(s), such as the amount of used memory to what is committed and maximally allocated, plus how much CPU the java process is using.
- View MBean Metrics For P6 EPPM:
- Connection Pool Performance
- P6 Services Metrics
- User Session Information
- Common Data Object Quantities (such as number of activities, number of codes, etc)
- Note, available metrics are dependent on your release version of P6 EPPM.
The purpose of this document is to outline the instruction for configuring your environment to monitor the P6 EPPM JVM processes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.