Monitoring The Usage Of P6 EPPM Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Processes
Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with a Java application server, you can utilize a Java Development Kit graphical monitoring tool to:
- Profile a java application deployed to a WebLogic managed server.
- View metrics of the java process running the managed server(s), such as the amount of used memory to what is committed and maximally allocated, plus how much CPU the java process is using.
- View MBean Metrics For P6 EPPM:
- Connection Pool Performance
- P6 Services Metrics
- User Session Information
- Common Data Object Quantities (such as number of activities, number of codes, etc)
- Note, available metrics are dependent on your release version of P6 EPPM.
The purpose of this document is to outline the instruction for configuring your environment to monitor the P6 EPPM JVM processes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms