Monitoring P6 EPPM Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Process Usage
(Doc ID 2132089.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Java Development Kit graphical monitoring tool can be utilized for the following tasks when working with a Java Application Server:
- Profile a Java application deployed to a WebLogic managed server.
- View metrics of the Java process running the managed server(s), such as the amount of used memory to what is committed and maximally allocated, and how much CPU the Java process is using.
- View MBean Metrics For P6 EPPM:
- Connection Pool performance
- P6 Services metrics
- User Session information
- Common Data Object quantities (such as number of activities, number of codes, etc)
Available metrics are dependent on the installed P6 EPPM version.
The purpose of this document is to outline the instruction for configuring an environment to monitor the P6 EPPM JVM processes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.