Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS) 14.0.x version, Add Item Button greys out If Buy Get added and saved and then exit deal.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login in RMS and navigate under Ordering->Deals management.
2. Create deal by selecting action as new in dealfind form.
3. In deal maintenance (dealmain), enter header information.
4. Add deal component for Buy/Get.
5. Click save and exit.
6. Select edit in dealfind, enter Deal ID and click ok.
7. Notice that add item button is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms