Complex Promo With Skulist From RMS Is Not Exported To ORPOS
(Doc ID 2132263.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Multi Buy promotion component detail is created with a Buy List using an Item List is not extracted to Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) as part of the Pricing Extract XML.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to RPM and navigate to Promotions-> Create Promotion.
- Create Multibuy promotion.
- In the Item Selection, Select qualifier as Quantity and Item Type as Item list.
- Select Apply to as 'Reward List' and click on Create Reward.
- In Reward list item selection, Select qualifier as Quantity and select Item Type as Item list (Enter a different item list).
- Select Change type as Amount/Percent Off/Fixed Price.
- Select Apply to as Regular and Clearance and save it.
- Approve the promotion.
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch in RPM and validate the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document