Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Data Extractor (Universal Adapter) is not generating .dat.ctx file.
Steps to Recreate:
- Open ODI client.
- Navigate to Oracle BI Applications 11g (Project) -> Utilities_and_Execution (Folder) -> SDE_RetailUniversalAdapterLoad -> Procedures.
- Modify the procedure RABE_GENERATE_CTXFILE -> Options and set GENERATE_CTXFILE =1.
- Navigate to procedure RA_GENERATE_CTXFILE -> Options and set GENERATE_CTXFILE =1.
- Open $MMHOME/src in Terminal and run the batch with ./rtluasde.ksh
- .dat file is generated in $MMHOME/data/staging, but .dat.ctx file is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms