IE Browser Cannot Display All Information In Change Order's Affected Item, Reference Attachments
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Long characters in MultiText attribute is wrapped and does not show all.
Long characters in MultiText attribute should be wrapped and switch to next line and show all.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon Agile Web Client as any user
2. Create a new Part P001
3. Modify P001 MultiText33 with value : CP_15000_23000_Installing_LOM_Card_Board_ABC_001
4. Click Action button to create a new Change Order C001 for this Part
5. In C001, click Affected Item and do redline to P001
6. Modify MultiText33 value to CP_15000_23000_Installing_LOM_Card_Board_ABC_002.
7. Will see both CP_15000_23000_Installing_LOM_Card_Board_ABC_001 and CP_15000_23000_Installing_LOM_Card_Board_ABC_002 are wrapped and some characters in the tail are hidden.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms