'Final Allocated Quantity Is Zero for All Item Sources' Error Occurs While Approving a Manual Allocation
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving a Manual Allocation with In store date, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Standard Allocation.
- Select the staple Item with WH stock and click on Create Worksheet.
- Select a Single Store.
- Select the Rule Demand Source “Manual”.
- Introduce a value on the Column “Final”.
- Select the In Date Location.
- Press: Save.
- Press: Workflow - Approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms