PCM Class Field Loading Taking Most of the Time in Threaded Mode
(Doc ID 2132490.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Core Billing
While converting the XML to Flist using XMLToFlist macro in threaded manner, PCM PIN Class field loading takes most of the time so that xml conversion takes most of the time.
Please find the extract below:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create field through Developer Center File---> New---> Field
2) Choose field type as PIN_FLDT_INT and name as COME_USER_NUM
3) File--->Generate Custom Fields source -->click OK (InfranetPropertiesAdditions.properties, custom_flds.h, ComeUserNum.java)
4) Copy all the generated files in 'test' folder on server
5) Generate the class file:
javac -cp $PIN_HOME/jars/pcm.jar:$PIN_HOME/jars/pcmext.jar ComeUserNum.java
The ComeUserNum.class will be generated
6) Create jar file
jar cf customfields.jar customfields/ComeUserNum.class
7) Take a sample invoice XML stored in the buffer field of the /invoiceobject and dump the contents to a file.test_xml1.xml in the attachment is one such XML.
8) Set the JAVA_HOME and PATH environment variables to include the locationof JDK.
9) Compile the Java program TestXMLToFlistConvert.java
javac -cp $PIN_HOME/jars/pcm.jar:$PIN_HOME/jars/pcmext.jar TestXMLToFlistConvert.java
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document