Filled Status of an Order is Not Updating in Database
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.6 to 13.4.8 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing one of the item in Order to filled status, it is not getting updated to the database. So while searching that order, it still shows in 'New' status.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new order with 2 items .
2. Search this order by order no or any other option available.
2. Change status of one item as filled of this order and complete it .
3. Search this order by order no or any other option available.
4. Still it is showing new status instead of filled for that item .
4. Order status is not updating in database table also i.e check table OR_ORD for column ST_ORD, it not updated, it showing as '0' instead of "2".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms