Unexpected Exception Message Occurs Completing Retrieved Transaction
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , Unexpected Exception occurs when completing a retrieved transaction in an RM (Returns Management) integrated environment. The client log traces error below:
1. Integration with RM is enabled.
2. Setup DefaultReceiptedPolicy in RM so that Mgr. Overridable Denial is the return response for cash as original tender.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Add an item.
3. Complete the transaction.
4. Start another transaction.
5. Perform return from the above sale transaction(Return an item which was added in the first sale transaction).
6. Directly suspend the above return transaction without clicking on tender.
7. Retrieve the above suspended transaction.
8. Click on tender.
9. Manager override screen appear for Item.
11. Directly click on Next button and note that unexpected exception occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms