The Sales_type Field on TRAN_DATA Table Populates As 'P' Even for Regular Sales
Last updated on MAY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sales record, sales_type on TRAN_DATA table, with regular sales is populated as P (Promotion).
- Create items in RMS.
- Range the items to a store.
- Run Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) newItemLocBatch.
- Create a emergency promo which starts and ends on the same day for the item.
- Advance vdate by 1
- Run RPM priceEventExecutionBatch.sh.
- Run RPM priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh.
- Advance vdate by 1.
- Upload regular sales transaction for items.
- Note that the sales_type on TRAN_DATA table is populated as 'P' even for regular sales.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms