Error Message Is Not Meaningful When Using Quick Allocation Create With Warehouse Sourced Item With No SOH
(Doc ID 2132897.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.3 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Qick Allocation Create, when a warehouse is selected that does not have any available Stock on Hand (SOH) for the item being allocated, the system returns an error message "System Error Contact System Administrator". The user should receive a message that no inventory exists. An error message in the logs shows a message string containing the following:
Steps to Recreate :
Before starting run a query to identify an item that does not have have warehouse inventory for at least one warehouse location but stock on hand at others.
1. Login to Allocation.
2. On the left side, in the Create Allocation section select Source as 'WAREHOUSE'.
3. Select the Warehouse ID that does not have any inventory.
4. In the Item field enter the item SKU.
5. Click on Submit.
6. Note the pop up error message: "System Error Contact System Administrator".
7. Expected: User should get a message that no inventory exists at the location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document