Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Import Integration interface.
2. Interface is checked for creating combinations while import, Item and location level exist in demantra,but data cannot be loaded into sales_data as as combination is not created in mdp_matrix.
3. Review date imported is within the Interface date range
- BIIO table with sample test data as in Item = 7950138, Customer Location-57370, Sales Channel-Distributor
- Item Exist in t_ep_item = 7950138,
- Customer Location exists in Demantra, Customer Location-57370
- Sales channel exits in Demantra , Sales Channel-Distributor
- Customer and sales channel exits in location table .Customer Location-57370, Sales Channel-Distributor
4. Manually triggered the workflow
5. No error captured in the BIIO_ERR table
6. From the collaborator.log
[Update_216766] ERROR integration.process: ODPM-70446: Failed to update combination:[Item-25738, Customer Location-180651, Sales Channel-Distributor] ,Combination is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms