RTLOG is not Getting Generated due to Unexpected Exception Error while Processing a Sale Transaction with a Promotion on the Related Items.
(Doc ID 2133014.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), RTLOG is not getting generated due to Unexpected Exception error while processing a sale transaction with a promotion on the related items.
1. Import related items into ORPOS (Ex: The data in MOM jar file include the stock item 97665 related to the service item 366).
2. <Patch 22761582> - CONSOLIDATED HOTFIX 220.127.116.11.63 SOURCE and <Patch 22342176> - HOTFIX 18.104.22.168.36 BINARY FOR BUG# 22305056 to be applied.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Scan an item 97665 then service item 366 automatically added to the sale screen.
3. Again scan item 97665 then service item 366 automatically added to the sale screen.
4. Now select Pricing-> Discount -> % Transaction.
5. Apply 10 % discount and select Reason code.
6. Now complete the Tender.
7. Observe RTLOG is not generated for this transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document