Incorrect Screen Displayed When Over Refunding with Gift Card Tender
(Doc ID 2133280.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) ,wrong tender screen displayed when over refunding with Gift Card.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On Sell Item screen ring an Item for e.g. 4321.
2. Split tender transaction with Cash, Gift Card, and House Account.
3. Return with receipt above transaction.
4. On Refund Options screen over refund by changing refund amount to $20000.00 and choose Gift Card.
5. Acknowledge 'Overtender not allowed' message.
6. On Refund Option screen choose Store Credit.
7. Observe GC Options screen is being incorrectly displayed for Store Credit refund tender.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!