Delete Store-Day Functionality Is Disabled Once The Store Is Closed
(Doc ID 2133593.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete store-day functionality is disabled once the store is closed in Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA). Because of this, retailer does not have the option to reload the RTLOGS for the store-day if some data is missing or has lot of errors.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Load RTLOG file for a store having some transactions and include the DCLOSE transaction.
- Check that Store/Day has been set to 'C' - store is closed.
- From Store Day Find (sastfind) screen, go to Options->Store Day Summary.
- On the Store Day Summary (sastrday) screen ,go to Options.
- Click on Reset Audit Status option.
- Note that Delete Store Day option is still disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document