Last updated on JULY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While executing the salesgenrej.ksh batch, duplicate rejected files are generated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run UPLOADSALES_ALL.KSH to upload POSU_XXX.1 file into RMS staging tables and ensure POSU file has some invalid records.
- Run SALESPROCESS.KSH job to process records from SVC staging to RMS and notice a few chunk fails in SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS table with status E or R.
- Run SALESGENREJ.KSH batch to create reject file POSU_XXX.rej.
- Complete sales flow by running SALESUPLOADPURGE.ksh and SALESUPLOADARCH.ksh batch.
- Now upload POSU_XXX.rej into RMS by running UPLOADSALES_ALL.ksh, SALESPROCESS.ksh.
- Note the rejected file POSU_XXX.rej again failed in SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS with status E or R, but with new process ID.
- Now run SALESGENREJ.ksh by calling process_id with status as <> C in SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS.
- Notice two rejected files created for both POSU_XXX.1 and POSU_XXX.rej. Ideally rejected file should be created only for the latest file POSU_XXX.rej instead of both the files. This leads to duplicate rejected file creation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms