Promotion 'Copy To New' Functionality Creates Incorrect 'Create Date'
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new promotion using the 'Copy to new' functionality, you observe incorrect data in RPM_PROMO_DTL.CREATE_DATE
You expect the new promotion to show today's date and not the date of the original promotion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Promotion Maintenance select an order promotion and then select the 'Copy to New' function.
2. Give the new promotion a new start date and end date
3. Approve the new promotion
4. In RPM_Promo_dtl check the create date
5. Check the create date of the promo copied
6. You will see that the new promo created today has the wrong create date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms