Unable to Add Related Items to the Sell Item Screen Using Keyboard in ORPOS
(Doc ID 2133679.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), when an item having related item is scanned, user is not able to add the related item to the sell item screen using keyboard.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. From ORPOS sell item screen, scan item that has related item(s) (ex: 721).
2. Related item screen will show items 722, 723, and 724.
3. Hit the keyboard down arrow twice to select the third item 724.
4. Press F2/Add.
5. Related item screen will show items 725, 726, and 727.
6. Hit the keyboard down arrow twice to select the third item 727.
7. Press F2/Add.
8. On the sell item screen, the related items are not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!