Warehouse Stock Count Not Processing Pack Items That Are Not Ranged
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), a warehouse stock count does not process pack items that are not ranged.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Consider an item (I1) which is ranged only to warehouse VWH1 (the other virtual warehouse is VWH2).
- Create stock count in RMS for vdate.
- Run STKXPLD to explode items to STAKE_PROD_LOC and STAKE_SKU_LOC.
- Run STKUPD to update snapshot on hand. Since stake_lockout_days=0, as per new design, STKXPLD would have taken the snap of SNAPSHOT_ONHAND/COST.
- Upload third party stock count file using jobs stockcountupload.ksh and stockcountprocess.ksh. This updates PHYSICAL_COUNT_QTY in STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
- Run DTESYS to change vdate to vdate+1.
- Log in to stock count screen and accept unit variance and then dollar variance. This populates all the variance values in STAKE_CONT table.
- Run STKVAR batch. This posts all the variances to TRAN_DATA and then job STKVAR deletes all the processed records.
- Note that STKVAR deletes all the records in STAKE_COUNT table and updates status to 'P' in STAKE_SKU_LOC.
- In case of packs which are not ranged, all the records stay in STAKE_COUNT table and the status remains 'N' in STAKE_SKU_LOC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms