Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1 version, Document Matching
When attempting to resolve a rejected EDI file, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create/Ship/Receive Order.
(note: receiving is optional)
2. Send EDI invoice with wrong Item SKU# (Example prefix each SKU with 40).
3. Sign on to ReIM and navigate: Document Entry > EDI Maintenance
4. Resolve the Invalid Item and Retry the Invoice
5. Resolve the another Invalid item and Retry the Invoice
6. Resolving Invalid Item failed with the reported error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms