Empty Stock Count Details In The RMS System Parameter Maintenance Window
Last updated on MAY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock count details in the RMS System Parameter Maintenance Window is empty if the stake_auto_processing is set to 'S'. Also, when the user entered values to the fields, it created another record in the INV_TRACK_UNIT_OPTIONS table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Populate the INV_TRACK_UNIT_OPTIONS. Make sure that the STAKE_AUTO_PROCESSING is set to 'S'. - through the backend via data conversion. according to the details of the STAKE_AUTO_PROCESSING column, "when the value is set to 'S', then RMS will automatically process both the unit and value components of the count."
- Populate the other columns in the INV_TRACK_UNIT_OPTIONS.
- Open the System Variables form in RMS and click the Inventory tab.
- Sscroll to the bottom and notice that the details of the stock count are all null. Stake Auto Processing is checked. - Problem #1
- You cannot get out the form without populating the details of the stock count.
- Enter the details and click OK.
- Notice that there is another record inserted into the INV_TRACK_UNIT_OPTIONS. - Problem #2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms