Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to trigger the lookupFulfilmentOrderPickHeaders WebService for a customer order pick that has status "NEW" the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Customer Order via webservice (createFulfillmentOrderDetail).
2. Create Customer Order Pick via webservice call (createFulfillmentOrderPickByFulfillmentOrder) or via Store Inventory Management graphical user interface.
3. Perform Lookup via webservice call (lookupFulfillmentOrderPickHeaders).
Check obtained result and observe error "cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'FopHdrDesc' is not complete."
4. Save the created pick without changing the quantity of the pick (press Save button).
Status of the pick has changed to "in progress" but value of QUANTITY_PICKED in FUL_ORD_PICK_LINE_ITEM is still null.
Repeat the Lookup via webservice call (lookupFulfillmentOrderPickHeaders) and observe the same error.
5. Change Quantity to zero "0" in the pick and save.
Repeat the Lookup via webservice call (lookupFulfillmentOrderPickHeaders) and observe that the error does not appear anymore.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms