WHO-XXX uncoded product Records in LM_PRODUCT And LM_PRODUCT FAMILY Records Exist In The Database
(Doc ID 2134355.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety : Version 7.0.6
Noted that there few records present in the database in LM_PRODUCT and LM_PRODUCT_FAMILY tables, where product does not have formulation and can’t be created via Console.
Discovered that such records are getting created by Argus itself automatically when a study case is created with Non-Company Study and enter the Non-Company product, after creating case and later Make non-company product to
“Make a Study Product” and after saving case Argus inserts a row in LM_PRODUCT and LM_PRODUCT_FAMILY also it appends “WHO-xxxx uncoded product” as prefix with the Family name.
Also if remove/delete the Non-Company product which is earlier made as Study noted that Argus is not deleting these records and creating inconsistent entry in the database which can’t be accessed from Front end.
Steps to Reproduce
- [Case Actions]
- New Case
- Report Type = Study
- Dummy uncoded product is added in Product Name field e.g. 7313 issue dummy product, Event = fever
- Pop up appears
- 'The study entered is a Non-Company Study. Do you wish to continue?' [Yes] [No]
- User clicks on [Yes] to continue
- New case created confirmation pop-up appears
- Opt to open the case in case entry from above pop-up
- Select the outcome of the event in the Event Screen and go to the Product screen and right click
- Select the context menu option “Make Study Drug”
- Save case
- Product ID: WHO-XXX uncoded product created in LM_PRODUCT and LM_PRODUCT_FAMILY
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!