Users Are Able To Open Ext.Attributes Button More Than Once In All The Functionalities
(Doc ID 2134411.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIM allow users to open Ext.Attributes button more than once in all the functionalities like Direct Store Delivery, Transfers, Returns, Inv.Adjustments for the same item in transaction.
Steps To Recreate:
1. In Direct Store delivery
2. Navigation: Shipping Receiving > Direct Delivery
3. Click on purchase order / without PO, add supplier and Item and click on Ext.Attributes more than once.
4. User is able to open the Ext.Attributes more than once.
5. In Inventory Adjustments.
6. Navigation: Inventory Management > Inventory adjustment > Create
7. User is able to open the Ext.Attributes more than once.
8. Similarly, user can able to open more than once in all the functionalities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document