Default UOM on the Inventory Adjustment Report Is Always 'Cases'
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management, when the user generates the Inventory Adjustment Report, the UOM (Unit of Measure) defaults to 'Cases' instead of 'Eaches', even though the default UOM is set to 'eaches'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new item in RMS (Retail Merchandising System) where the Default UOM and Selling UOM are 'Eaches'.
2. On the SIM System Admin, make sure the Default UOM parameter is set to 'Standard UOM'.
3. Create an inventory adjustment, and make sure that the UOM is 'Units'.
4. Generate the Inventory Adjustment Report.
5. Note that the UOM on the report is 'Cases'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms