'Transaction Not Found' Error Message in Transaction Tracker forr Bill Payment Cancelled Transactions
Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view Bill Payment transaction that has been cancelled, Central Office displays 'Transaction not found' error message and the following error is reported in the log file:
Steps to reproduce:
1. On Sell item screen, select Transaction > Bill Pay > User is on Bill Pay Search screen.
2. Enter Bill Number and Account Number.
3. On Bill Pay List screen, select bill no and navigate to Bill Payment Details screen.
4. Enter amount and continue, system navigates back to Bill Pay List screen click on Cancel button to cancel the Transaction.
In Central Office:
1. Login to Central Office and select Tab Transaction Tracker.
2. Select Search via Transaction by system date, observe that a list of Transaction IDs are displayed.
3. Click on the Bill Payment transaction ID link and note that 'Transaction not found' message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms