Batch Job EDIUPACK Is Not Validating the ITEM Status Before Creating an Order
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The batch job EDIUPACK EDI is creating and approving a PO in RMS and successfully publishing it to SIM. In SIM the message fails, and the MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table shows the error: "Item does not exist in SIM".
The Item in RMS was in submitted Status - 'S', and had not yet been published from RMS to SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item in RMS in Worksheet ‘W’ status.
2. Create input PO file to process in RMS. Include the unapproved item in the PO file.
3. Run the EDIUPACK/VRPLBLD batches in RMS. The EDI Order is created/approved in RMS.
4. Order creates a message published to SIM.
5. The outbound PO message fails in SIM, since the item on the order is not yet published from RMS to SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms