Invalid Associate Screen Displays Greyed Background Screen
Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) the background screen is greyed out when a user without access to Return functions attempts a Return Without Receipt for a refund amount that exceeds the maximum cash refund allowed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS as user without access rights to return a transaction.
2. Select F2 Return > F3 No Receipt > enter the item return information > link a customer.
3. Enter the personal ID information > F6/Tender > Cash. The More Than Maximum message is displayed.
4. Select Yes, observe that Security Access Notice dialog is displayed.
5. Select Yes > enter an invalid user ID or password > select OK. The Invalid Assoc.ID dialog is displayed but the background screen is greyed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms