Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO has multiple receipts and multiple invoices, the same item is available in multiple invoices and receipts. While doing detail matching, the system is allowing a matched receipt item (shipsku.qty_received = shipsku.qty_matched) to again match with another item of the invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two items ranged to 2 locations:
2. Create one order containing the 2 items for one of the locations:
3. Ship a quantity of 5 for each item.
4. Receive the quantity of 5 for each item.
5. Create invoice INV5196076A for PO 5196076 with 6 quantity of each of the 2 items on Location 737.
6. Create invoice INV5196076B for PO 5196076 with 3 quantity of each of the 2 items on Location 737.
7. Create invoice INV5196076C for PO 5196076 with 2 quantity of each of the 2 items on Location 737.
8. Execute reimautomatch.
All 3 invoices in unresolved match status
9. Query PO 5196076 in Summary Match.
10. Open the autogroup.
11. Move invoice INV5196076C out of the group to create a manual group.
12. Click Details to go to Detail Match.
13. Bring down item 258496509 for detail grouping.
14. Move invoice INV5196076B out of the group.
15. Click Qty Resolution.
16. Click Next and set up resolution using Discrepancy Write-Off Reason Code.
17. Click OK.
18. The 5 receipt quantity that was matched by the resolution above still shows as available in Detail Match.
19. Click OK to go back to Summary Match.
20. All receipt cost shows as available for matching.
21. Bring invoice INV5196076C back into the group.
22. Click Details.
23. Item 258496509 shows as in balance.
24. Click OK.
25. Click Details.
26. Only Item 261895535 is present in Detail Match.
27. The 5 receipt quantity for Item 258496509 has been “double matched” to invoices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms