Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order is reinstated, user is prompted to reinstate allocations. If the user selects "Yes", allocations are reinstated (changed from 'C' to 'A' on alloc_header) regardless of whether or not they have been completely processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two items and range to store and warehouse locations.
- Create a PO for both items and receive first item to warehouse.
- Create allocation for both items.
- Run ASNOUT based on allocation.
- Receive the first item at store.
- Now cancel both items and reinstate the PO.
- When user is prompted to reinstate allocations, press yes.
- Note that status of first allocation is also changed back to 'A'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms