SALESPROCESS.KSH Batch Fails with "@0TABLE_LOCKED@1ITEM_COST_HEAD@" Error
Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SALESPROCESS.KSH batch fails with @0TABLE_LOCKED@1ITEM_COST_HEAD error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Process sales/return transaction for two (or more) stores on same Store-Day .
2. Make sure there is at least one item in each RTLOG file which is not ranged for any of the stores from step 1 and all the stores belong to same country.
3. Run ReSA batches sagetref , saimptlogi and saexprms so that RTLOGS are processed and POSU files are generated.
4. Make sure SALESPROCESS.KSH process is multi-threaded and each POSU file gets a unique thread number. Also the item which is not ranged to both stores is also available in both POSU files.
5. Run UPLOADSALES_ALL.KSH so that all the POSU files will be loaded to staging tables.
6. Run SALESPROCESS.KSH and observe that only one of the POSU file gets processed successfully and rest all are failed with @0TABLE_LOCKED@1ITEM_COST_HEAD@3-54 PROCESS_ID: XXX CHUNK_ID: 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms