Stock Allocation Requested Unit Quantity Can Be Modified Less Than Distributed Quantity
(Doc ID 2135470.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Allocation requested quantity is allowed to modify below the distributed quantity in Stock Order Creation Form. Line Item is not allowed to delete or to modify it to zero as distributed quantity is populated but it is allowed to modify it to less than distributed quantity
Steps to recreate
- Go to Stock Order Creation
- Give any distro (Which is distributed and shipped)
- Click details
- Go for Items having distributed_qty populated
- Double click the line item and change the requested quantity less than distributed quantity
- Save the record
- See in RMS tsf_qty is not reduced below the ship_qty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document