Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a wave is printed with case type 'picking' for a stock order, the labels are printed as expected. But the PICK_DIRECTIVE.LABELS_PRINTED_FLAG does not change to 'Y'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Have 2 containers with same item at a reserved location, one with 10 units and other with 20 units.
2. Create 2 stock orders for the same destination location (Store1 and Store2) for 10 and 20 units respectively.
3. Associate the 2 stock orders to the same wave.
4. Run the distribution batch to generate C-pick in PICK_DIRECTIVE table with same PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID.
5. Print the wave. Labels are generated.
6. Notice there are 2 entries for the same PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID from PICK_DIRECTIVE table created in CONT_LABELS_TO_PRINT table.
7. Notice the PICK_DIRECTIVE.LABELS_PRINTED_FLAG is N, when it should be Y now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms