ReSA Balanced Payment and Tender Instead of Tender and Sales
(Doc ID 2135766.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS 14.1.1 version, Sales Audit Maintenance
Out of synch situation between ReSA and RMS for Sales with Order complete (ORD)
With a Sale transaction with line item of ORD or Order complete, ReSA would balance Payment and Tender instead of Tender and Sales.
But when the transaction is extracted to RMS, it will take the unit retail price of the item on that transaction line as a sale price.
ReSA should provide a better balancing error or logic to make sure that the selling retail at the item level is used to live with the Payment and Tender.
In addition, when a new item is entered or existing item is replaced, ReSA should ask the user if the Selling retail price should be retained or should be overridden by the current retail price in the system.
It should not replace the price without informing the user.
1. Open up a Store day with SKU NOT FOUND error.
2. Locate the transaction and attempt to fix the Item field.
3. Notice that the selling price.
4. The SKU number is invalid. Add a SKU which has a different current retail price in RMS.
5. Once tabbed out of the item field, the Unit retail price automatically updates to the current retail price.
If the user clicked Ok before tabbing out of the field, the user will not even see that update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document