Quality Backlog Report Does Not Display Renamed Attribute Name
(Doc ID 2135993.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Quality Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quality Backlog Report does not display the attribute names that are renamed. The report will display the original attribute name only.
Quality Backlog Report display the attribute names even if it is renamed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Go to Quality Backlog Report
- Go to Layout tab
- Click "Add" and Enter Name of the Layout along with "View In" to specific subclass
Name : NCR
View In : ---- NCR
- Move to Format tab and select the following attribute which was renamed to Displayed Fields
Non-Confomance Reports.Affected Items.Notes - xxxx
- Press Execute for Quality Backlog Report
- Layout : ncr
- All Product Service Requests
From : 03/15/2016 - To : 03/16/2016
Time Unit : Day
Workflow: All Product Service Request Workflows
Starting Status : Pending
To Status : Submit
Display Product Service Requests : check
- Run the report
- Output does not show Non-Confirmance Report attribute : Notes - xxxx
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document