Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3 to 15.0 [Release 13.3 to 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are Policy Templates selected not saved after an allocation is calculated
Steps To Reproduce
- Create a Standard Allocation.
- In the Policies screen, select the Policy template from the Apply Policy LOV in the Rules section
- Click on Calculalte button
- Navigate to Manage allocations and open the allocations
- Notice, the Policy templates is not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms