Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) version 14.0.3, Sales Associate and Cashier Name does not appear in Customer Information Screen (only one time).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Admin > F4 Security > F4 Parameters > Daily Operations
- Default to Cashier > Yes.
- Prompt for Customer Information > Phone Number.
1. Open new business day from Back Office;
2. Open register (i.e.129) from Back Office;
3. Open till (i.e.111) from Back Office;
4. Insert till from POS Client and observe the Sales Associate Name, Cashier Name in Customer Information Sales Screen - notice that respective information are displayed.
5. Close till 111 from POS client;
6. Reconcile till 111 from Back Office;
7. Close register (i.e.129) from Back Office;
8. Open register 129 from Back Office;
9. Open another till (i.e 112) from Back Office
10. Login in POS and insert till 112 then Observe that the Sales Associate Name, Cashier Name in Customer Information screen are not displayed.
11. Complete phone number and press enter to open Sell Item Screen.
12. Logout and repeat the steps from step 10.
Notice that Sales Associate Name, Cashier Name in Customer Information Screen are displayed this time (the issue is occurring only one time).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms