Last updated on MAY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay when loading measurement data an “invalid value” error occurs when quantities contain exponents.
Steps To Recreate
1) Suspend DestinationQueueWatch-D8.
2) Drop an Itron data file that has some quantities that will be converted to a number containing an exponent into the poll directory. For example the value .000006 will be converted to 6.0E-6.
3) File is picked up from the poll directory.
4) When looking at the messages in the JMS Queues, notice that some of the quantities contain exponents.
5) Resume DestinationQueueWatch-D8
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms