Unable To Load Scalar Measurements When Value is Greater than 8 Digits
(Doc ID 2136168.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay when loading measurement data an “invalid value” error occurs when quantities contain exponents.
Steps To Recreate
1) Suspend DestinationQueueWatch-D8.
2) Drop an Itron data file that has some quantities that will be converted to a number containing an exponent into the poll directory. For example the value .000006 will be converted to 6.0E-6.
3) File is picked up from the poll directory.
4) When looking at the messages in the JMS Queues, notice that some of the quantities contain exponents.
5) Resume DestinationQueueWatch-D8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document