Matching Credit Note On Header Level
(Doc ID 2136450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing matching from Credit Note Matching with header only CN with a CNR which has details.
The error appears when trying match header level only CN.
Error: 'One or more tax discrepancy is found at the item level. This must be resolved before an On-line match can be performed.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create CNR with details.
2. Create a CN against CNR without details.
3. Go to Credit Note Matching.
4. Search for created data.
5. Select CN and CNR, move it down.
6. Note that Matching within tolerance = 'Yes'.
7. Click On-line Match button.
8. The error on upper part of screen appeared 'One or more tax discrepancy is found at the item level. This must be resolved before an online match can be performed.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!