Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a new color (child) to a style already in a clearance made on zone level, the new clearances created on the new color fail with 'event_causes_clearance_retail_less_than_regular'.
Note: style = item having children with at least two differentiators (like color and size).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new style with BLACK color with retail price $34.99 and range it to the locations in the zone. Assume there are 3 stores (1111, 1112, 1113) in the Zone ID 1.
2. Run New Item Loc batch.
3. Verify that Parent Zone (PZ) level record in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL is created.
4. Create a new clearance for style and 'BLACK' color for location 1111 and set the clearance retail to $12.99.
5. Verify that Differentiator Level (DL) record is created in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for the clearance.
6. Add a new color ('WHITE') under the same style (created in step 1) ranged to all locations under the same zone (Zone ID 1). Set regular unit retail as $0.01.
7. Run New Item Loc batch.
8. Note that new DL records are created for ('WHITE') color with selling_retail '0.01' for location 1111. An incorrect PL record is created with selling_retail as 0.01 for store 1111.
9. Create a second clearance for the Style and 'BLACK' color and for location 1111 and set the clearance retail to $5.
10. Clearance fails with 'event_causes_clearance_retail_less_than_regular'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms