RIB/SOStatus Message Fails In Rib_message with error "Transfer % Does Not Exist In RMS."
Last updated on MAY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) version 13.1.7, when a transfer request is deleted in SIM, RIB/SOStatus message fails in rib_message table with the following error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In SIM "Create Request" of Transfers (Store to Store);
2. Select one Store and add one Item to the request (Quantity > 0);
3. Press "Done" to create the Transfer;
4. In the Transfers screen select the Transfers Request and press the action "Delete";
5. In the RIB_MESSAGE of RMS check the SOStatus that is ended with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms