Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 20.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to compare two document in AutoVue from Agile 9.3.1 the following errors occurs
Scenario 1: when "Agile " button is clicked in the "file Open" comparison window is clicked the following error occurs: "Browse is not allowed for this DMS"
Scenario 2: When the "Search Agile" button is clicked in the "file open" comparison window is clicked the following error occurs : "Error Executing Request, unknown content type null"
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client or Java Client
- Create an Item P1 and add attachments and Bookmark the object
- Create an Item P2 and add attachments and Bookmark the object
- Select the file in P1 Attachments tab and click on View
- In AutoVue, click on Analysis>Compare
- In File Open window, click on "Agile"
- Actual Result:Error "Browse is not allowed for this DMS" is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms