Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.1.2, during day end reconciliation, store credit is showing a doubled value in the Till Reconciliation Report.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Set the CountTillAtCloseCode to detail (i.e., CD_CL_TL_CNT in AS_WS is set to 2)
1. Open a new day in ORPOS
2. Log in to POS with register 129 till 129 - float amount entered is 100.00.
3. Make a sale transaction for item 1234 and tender with store credit. The value of store credit should be greater that the item value; say, 123.45.
4. Go to "Daily Ops" and reconcile the till.
5. Enter the float amount as 100.00 and notice that for store credit we have the value of 10.53.
6. Manually enter for tender "Store Credit" the value of 123.45 (or other value).
7. Notice that the value in the report is doubled for the store credit and over/short value exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms