Error: "Edit Project Basics Error. Please Correct the Errors Shown Below, and Try Again. Cannot Enter a Hold End Date if Project Status Is on Hold." When Attempting to Activate a Project That Is on Hold Without the "Cancel/Reactivate Project" Permission
Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Activate a Project that is in Status of "On Hold" without the proper permissions to do so, the following error occurs:
Edit Project Basics Error. Please correct the errors shown below, and try again.
Cannot enter a Hold End Date if Project status is On Hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as a User without the Permissions to Reactivate a Project that is in Status "On Hold"
2. Navigate to the Project that is in Status "On Hold"
3. Navigate to the Project Basic Details page if it is not the default page
4. Click the Workflow drop down and select "Activate Project" from the menu
5. The "Hold End Date" field is present
--a. Enter in a date if it is not already pre-filled
6. Click the Save button
7. The page reloads, the Error is present and the "Hold End Date" field is no longer present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms