ReIM 12.0.12: Unable to Save the Summary Match Group
(Doc ID 2137444.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.12, when attempting to save the summary match, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create 3 items
- Create a Purchase Order (PO)
- Ship and receive the PO
- Create multiple invoices for the PO
- Go to the summary match screen and put up the invoices and receipts for the PO
- Move the invoices/receipts across the matched and unmatched panes
- Click OK. Message "Unable to save the summary match group" appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document