Tax for 'Tax Rate = 0' Is Lost for Credit Note
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the tax for 'tax rate = 0' is lost for a credit note.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new credit note.
- Click on the details and add an item.
- Add non-merch costs.
- Add tax:
10% for merch amount
0% for non-merch amount
- Click OK twice, and search for the credit note again.
- Open the credit note.
- Click details.
- Click OK.
- Open the tax breakdown window.
- The tax breakdown is lost although it can be seen in the the IM_DOC_TAX table.
- Click OK, and then OK again. The following error occurs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms