Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an allocation with two or more styles with different subclass using Rule History with Cascade Mode the gross need calculated was wrong.
Steps to recreate
1. Four items are allocated:
PACK_IND ITEM_LEVEL TRAN_LEVEL
N 1 1
They all come from same dept and class: 5105 and 1.
The first 2 items come from subclass 115.
The second 2 items come from subclass 130.
2. Two stores are added: 266 and 288
3. The rules are Subclass level, Exact, Cascade and Allocate to Net Need.
RLOH is checked.
Quantity limits are added for Min Need:
266 has Min Need 500 at subclass 115
266 has Min Need 600 at subclass 130
288 has Min Need 700 at subclass 115
288 has Min Need 800 at subclass 130
4. After calculation, the Allocation Details shows that:
- the items from subclass 115 have 600 as Gross Need at 266 store.
- the items from subclass 130 have 700 as Gross Need at 288 store.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms