Simple Allocation With Gross Need Calculation Wrong
(Doc ID 2138224.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an allocation with two or more styles with different subclass using Rule History with Cascade Mode the gross need calculated was wrong.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Four items are allocated - A, B, C, D.
All have PACK_IND is 'N' & ITEM_LEVEL is '1' & TRAN_LEVEL is '1'.
They all come from same dept and class: xx and x, The first 2 items come from subclass y, &The second 2 items come from subclass z.
2. Two stores are added: xxx and yyy
3. The rules are Subclass level, Exact, Cascade and Allocate to Net Need.
RLOH is checked.
Quantity limits are added for Min Need:
266 has Min Need 500 at subclass y
266 has Min Need 600 at subclass z
288 has Min Need 700 at subclass y
288 has Min Need 800 at subclass z
4. After calculation, the Allocation Details shows that:
- The items from subclass y have 600 as Gross Need at 266 store.
- The items from subclass z have 700 as Gross Need at 288 store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document