RWMS Does Not Consider Stock from Reserve Area During Distribution, Even After Changing the PICK_EXISTING Value to 'Y'
(Doc ID 2138236.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items are getting distributed with values more than the warehouse stock.
Sample Steps to Recreate:
- Create item with infinite_inventory = N
- Ensure that SCP pick_existing = N
- Have 120 units in Forward Picking Location (FPL) and 84 units (2 cases) as inbound with CD picks.
- In reserve, have one pallet with 7 cases of 42 units each. 2 cases are associated to CD picks above.
- Create stock allocation for 600 units.
- Select and run the wave.
- Notice that all 600 units are distributed, whereas only 294+120=414 units are available in the warehouse.
- It is expected that 414 units would be distributed, and 186 logged in UNFILLED_ALLOCATIONS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document