OBF52: Removing Elements from Network Systems Drawing Deletes Equipment Association
(Doc ID 2138325.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Sep-2017***
In the Network System, when the user selects “Remove from Drawing” for a Network Element, the application removes the associated equipment from that Network Element.
1. Open the Network System add and element to it
2. Associate the element to Equipment
3. Save the Network System
4. Search it in the Network Elements window and its returned
5. The Network element association to the equipment can be viewed in Equipment inventory window
6. Now open the Network System again and remove the network element from drawing and Save the Network System
7. The Network Element association is removed from Network System
8. Search it in the Network Elements window and it is returned; however, the equipment association is removed
9. Open the Equipment Inventory for the Network Element location and the equipment association is removed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document