Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Network System, when the user selects “Remove from Drawing” for a Network Element, the application removes the associated equipment from that Network Element.
1. Open the Network System add and element to it
2. Associate the element to Equipment
3. Save the Network System
4. Search it in the Network Elements window and its returned
5. The Network element association to the equipment can be viewed in Equipment inventory window
6. Now open the Network System again and remove the network element from drawing and Save the Network System
7. The Network Element association is removed from Network System
8. Search it in the Network Elements window and it is returned; however, the equipment association is removed
9. Open the Equipment Inventory for the Network Element location and the equipment association is removed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms